- Analyze requirements and prepare a query list. If requirements are incomplete, they need to ask meaningful questions that will yield more information and help perform testing effectively.
- Write and execute test cases to find system bugs like UI and usability issues, etc.
- Check consistency across devices, browsers, and operating systems.
- Collaborates with the development team on bug fix verification and validation
- Communicates professionally at all levels within and outside of the organization
- Supports, designs, develops, and enhances test processes and reporting for QA processes
- Manages testing efforts across many varied projects and tasks under tight deadlines
- At least 2-3 years of minimum experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- Proven work experience in software development
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance
- Able to give feedback on issues and bugs encountered
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Fluent in English
Create an impact with us.